AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level
Learn to automate applications, networks, and systems.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification demonstrates your technical expertise in deployment, management and operations on the AWS platform.
It validates the following capabilities:
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS
What You Need To Know
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate is intended for system administrators in cloud operations roles to validate technical skills. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- A minimum of one year of hands-on experience with AWS technology
- Experience deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS as well as implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Familiarity with using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework as well as AWS networking and security services
Required Training and Exam
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level exam includes multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. You will have 80 minutes to complete it.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level exam tests your ability to:
- Deliver the stability and scalability needed by a business on AWS
- Provision systems, services, and deployment automation on AWS
- Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology
- Provide guidance on AWS best practices
- Understand and monitor metrics on AWS
|The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level exam (SOA-C02)
Systems Operations on AWS (GK4503)
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
AWS certifications are valid for 3 years. To maintain your AWS Certified status, you are required to periodically demonstrate your continued expertise by recertifying. Recertification helps strengthen the overall value of your AWS certification and shows individuals and employers that your credential covers the latest AWS knowledge, skills, and best practices. Learn more at the AWS website.