Cisco's learning credit program has changed
To help you redeem CLCs and to understand the significant changes, please complete our CLC redemption request form and a Global Knowledge account manager will contact you.
What is the implication for Team Captains?
- June 11
- The last day to redeem CLCs with a Global Knowledge account executive. Purchases had to be made by 5 p.m. EDT and your Team Captain must have approved the request by the end of the day. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be accepted.
- June 14, 2021
- Last class start date for learning partner (LP)-delivered classes using CLCs as a form of payment.
- The Preferred Partner designation will no longer be accessible in the LCMT system.
- After June 14, 2021
- Customers may continue to purchase Cisco training through authorized LPs/BEPs without the use of CLCs as a form of payment.
- Customers may continue to obtain CLCs and redeem them directly with Cisco.
- June 11
What if I’ve already booked a class with CLCs that runs after 6/14/21?
- If your class has been entered in the Cisco Learning Credit Management Tool (LCMT) by Global Knowledge on or before April 5, 2021 AND your Team Captain has approved it, CLC redemption for a class start date after June 14 will be honored.
What if I need to change a registration after June 14, 2021?
We may be able to assist, contact your Global Knowledge account manager, call us at 800.268.7737 or email us at email@example.com to review options.
If you have a contractual long-term commitment, please contact us so we can assist.
Does this CLC program change apply to all learning partners?
- Yes, all Cisco learning partners will no longer be allowed to redeem CLCs after 6/14/21.
What happens after 6/14/21?
- After June 14th, CLCs may only be redeemed directly with Cisco.