Your browser is incompatible with this site. Upgrade to a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to experience this site.
Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
Become a GCP Certified Professional Data Engineer
A Google Certified Professional - Data Engineer enables data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and visualizing data. The Data Engineer designs, builds, maintains, and troubleshoots data processing systems with a particular emphasis on the security, reliability, fault-tolerance, scalability, fidelity, and efficiency of such systems.
The Data Engineer also analyzes data to gain insight into business outcomes, builds statistical models to support decision-making, and creates machine learning models to automate and simplify key business processes.
A Google Certified Professional – Data Engineer means you demonstrate the ability to:
- Build and maintain data structures and databases
- Design data processing systems
- Analyze data and enable machine learning
- Model business processes for analysis and optimization
- Design for reliability
- Visualize data and advocate policy
- Design for security and compliance
About the exam
- This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role.
- This exam must be taken in-person at a Kryterion testing center location. Locate a test center near you.
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Length: 4 hours
- Registration fee: USD $200
Google Certified Professional - Data Engineer exam.
The following courses will help you prepare for this certification:
All Google certifications are valid for 2 years from the date certified, unless stated otherwise. Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status.