Become a GCP Certified Associate Cloud Engineer
A Google Cloud Engineer is responsible for deploying applications, monitoring operations and managing enterprise solutions. You should be able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
A Google Certified Associate – Cloud Engineer certification means you demonstrate the ability to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
About the exam
- This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role.
- This exam must be taken in-person at a Kryterion testing center location. Locate a test center near you.
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: USD $125