Google Certified Professional Cloud Developer
Become a GCP Certified Professional Cloud Developer
A Professional Cloud Developer builds scalable and highly available applications using Google recommended practices and tools that leverage fully managed services. This individual has experience with next generation databases, runtime environments and developer tools. They also have proficiency with at least one general purpose programming language and are skilled with using Stackdriver to produce meaningful metrics and logs to debug and trace code.
The Professional Cloud Developer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design highly scalable, available, and reliable cloud-native applications
- Build and test applications
- Deploy applications
- Integrate Google Cloud Platform services
- Manage application performance monitoring
About the exam
- This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role
- To earn this certification you must pass the Professional Cloud Developer exam
- The format is multiple choice and multiple select and is available in English
- The exam has no prerequisites
- This exam must be taken in-person at one of our testing center locations
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $200 USD
- Language: English
Locate a test center near you.
The following courses will help you prepare for this certification:
All Google certifications are valid for 2 years from the date certified, unless stated otherwise. Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status.