This webinar will discuss our Python offerings and how it is proving to be the language of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning.
David has over 20 years of enterprise development experience. He has delivered technical training on topics including Hadoop, Big Data, and J2EE. He has a profound knowledge of integration architecture for commercial applications.
Jordan is a solutions architect at Databricks supporting projects for various system integrators and providing enablement tools across North America. He is an experienced instructor in artificial intelligence and database tools, data science, and cloud platforms like AWS and Azure.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Python – Why did it grow so fast?
- Python – What it is currently doing
- Pandas & Numpy – an exciting set of libraries
- Data frames - how to manipulate and wrangle data
- Big Data using PySpark – marrying Python to lots of data
- Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly and Mapbox – how Python can print complex graphs
- Statistics, Probability and Hypothesis Testing
- Deep Learning - Neural Networks that change society
- Unsupervised Learning – Clustering and Recommendation Systems
- GK offerings in Python