Almost anyone who turns on a computer at work uses Microsoft Office, but the everyday user is barely scratching the surface of what is possible with this remarkable software package. Webinar leader David Arnburg is a Microsoft desktop applications expert with more than twenty years experience as a trainer. Join David for this info-packed hour, where you'll learn about the hidden power and productivity of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
You will learn in Excel (00:44 - 20:34):
- How to save time by creating an AutoFill list,
- How to use Conditional Formatting to dynamically highlight content.
You will learn in Outlook (20:38 - 35:15):
- How to take advantage of Outlook’s Quick Steps feature,
- How to use enhanced Search features.
You will learn in Word (35:17 - 46:50):
- How to use styles to quickly format your document,
- How to use Bookmarks in long documents.
You will learn in PowerPoint (46:52 - 51:20):
- How to create a PowerPoint presentation from a Word document,
- How to re-use existing slides in a presentation.
David Arnburg has been an applications instructor for over twenty years, and has been a Senior Applications Instructor with Global Knowledge since 1997. He specializes in teaching Microsoft Office applications, with particular expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Project.