Pro Tips: Getting More out of Microsoft Office
Pretty much anybody who turns on a computer at work uses Microsoft Office, but the everyday user is barely scratching the surface of what is possible in this remarkable software package. Webinar leader David Arnburg is a Microsoft desktop applications expert with more than twenty years' experience as a trainer. Join Arnburg for this info-packed hour, where you'll learn about the hidden power and productivity of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
David Arnburg has been an applications instructor for more than twenty years and has been a senior applications instructor with Global Knowledge since 1997. His specialty is Microsoft Office applications, with particular expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Project.
- You will learn in Excel:
- How to save time by creating an AutoFill list
- How to use Conditional Formatting to dynamically highlight content
- You will learn in Outlook:
- How to take advantage of Outlook's Quick Steps feature
- How to use enhanced Search features
- You will learn in Word:
- How to insert screenshots and screen clippings into a document
- How to use Bookmarks in long documents
- You will learn in PowerPoint:
- How to create a PowerPoint presentation from a Word document
- How to re-use existing slides in a presentation