In this hour-long webinar, IT service management expert Nasser El-Batal will introduce you to the TOGAF framework. You will learn about its business benefits, critical factors for implementation success, and TOGAF's relationship to and integration with other best practices.
Nasser El-Batal has 25 years of experience in the IT industry, with a successful record of managing IT professional services, managing IT service management programs and defining best practices for training and coaching deliveries. A member of itSMF Canada, ISACA and The Open Group, El-Batal is well-versed in strategic, tactical and operational matters associated with enterprise architecture and IT best practices.
- Business pressures and needs.
- Enterprises under constant pressure.
- Getting your house in order.
- EA and other management frameworks.
- What TOGAF is.
- TOGAF architecture domains.
- Enterprise architecture domains.
- TOGAF 9.1 components.
- Governance structure.
- Capability-based planning: Capabilities in an enterprise architecture context.
- EQE: Service performance classifications.
- Service output as a basis for service performance measurement.
- Uses and benefits of reference models.
- Sample STDs, frameworks and reference models.
- Following "A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge" (BABOK® Guide) knowledge areas.
- Business analysis lifecycle consideration.
- Continual service improvement.
- The structure of the architecture skills framework.