Module 1: Describe security and compliance concepts
- Describe the shared responsibility and the defense-in-depth security models.
- Describe the Zero-Trust model.
- Describe the concepts of encryption and hashing.
- Describe some basic compliance concepts.
Module 2: Describe identity concepts
- Understand the difference between authentication and authorization.
- Describe the concept of identity as a security perimeter.
- Describe identity-related services.
Module 3: Describe the services and identity types of Azure AD
- Describe what Azure AD does.
- Describe the types of identities Azure AD supports.
Module 4: Describe the authentication capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the authentication methods of Azure AD.
- Describe multi-factor authentication in Azure AD
- Describe the password protection and management capabilities of Azure AD.
Module 5: Describe the access management capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe Conditional Access in Azure AD.
- Describe the benefits of Azure AD roles and role-based access control.
Module 6: Describe the identity protection and governance capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the capabilities of identity governance in Azure.
- Describe Privileged Identity Management.
- Describe the capabilities of Azure Identity Protection.
Module 7: Describe basic security capabilities in Azure
- Learn how Azure security capabilities can protect the network
- Learn how Azure can protect your VMs
- Learn how encryption on Azure can protect your data
Module 8: Describe security management capabilities of Azure
- Describe cloud security posture management.
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Understand the Azure Security Benchmark and the security baselines in Azure.
Module 9: Describe security capabilities of Microsoft Sentinel
- Describe the security concepts for SIEM and SOAR.
- Describe how Microsoft Sentinel provides integrated threat management.
- Describe the pricing models of Microsoft Sentinel.
Module 10:Describe threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender
- Describe the Microsoft 365 Defender service.
- Describe how Microsoft 365 Defender provides integrated protection against sophisticated attacks.
- Describe and explore Microsoft 365 Defender portal.
Module 11: Describe the Service Trust Portal and privacy at Microsoft
- Describe the offerings of the Service Trust Portal.
- Describe Microsoft's Privacy principles.
- Describe Microsoft Privacy.
Module 12: Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft Purview
- Describe the Microsoft Purview compliance portal.
- Describe Compliance Manager.
- Describe the use and benefits of compliance score.
Module 13: Describe information protection and data lifecycle management in Microsoft Purview
- Describe data classification capabilities
- Describe records management
- Describe data loss prevention
Module 14: Describe insider risk capabilities in Microsoft Purview
- Describe insider risk management
- Describe communication compliance
- Describe information barriers
Module 15: Describe the eDiscovery and audit capabilities of Microsoft Purview
- Describe the eDiscovery capabilities of Microsoft Purview.
- Describe the auditing capabilities of Microsoft Purview.
Module 16: Describe resource governance capabilities in Azure
- Describe Azure Policy.
- Describe Azure Blueprints
- Describe Microsoft Purview