LEARN FROM HIGH-QUALITY, HANDS-ON TRAINING
Red Hat® Learning Subscription – Standard (RHLS – Standard) is an exclusive program that provides you with one year's access to all Red Hat Online Learning courses. You will receive unlimited access to our online learning content, up to 400 hours of hands-on lab time, more than 300 recorded instructor videos, high definition expert video seminars, online Instructor office hours, and access to 5 Certification exams and up to 2 retakes—all for one low price.
With the subscription, you can learn about core Red Hat technologies such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux® and Red Hat JBoss® Middleware. Explore emerging technologies such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform, cloud computing, and DevOps’ OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat. Or, prepare for your Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®), and other certifications.
Now you have the flexibility to take training in your own time and at your own pace. If you're a manager looking to improve the skills of your team, RHLS is the perfect solution for the frustrations of traditional training, saving you time, energy, and budget.
An additional bonus is that, with RHLS – Standard, you can now budget for all training, all on one purchase order.
- No need to take your team out of the datacenter to train
- Micro-learning—employees can train in small, targeted chunks whenever they have time
- RHLS – Standard subscription will be your technology library (reference guide to Red Hat technologies throughout to the year)
- On-demand learning, complete certification and continuing education on your schedule.
- Learn new Red Hat technologies before the project
- Hands-on labs Experiment with the latest versions of Red Hat software in a controlled environment.
- Easy to budget; all training on one PO
- Single, annual subscription Plan for training expenses with a predictable annual subscription.
- High-quality content Access our entire online training library.
- When new courses have version updates, you get access to the new training content
Red Hat Enterprise Linux®
- 10+ Linux courses focused on Linux administration “survival skills.”
Red Hat JBoss® Middleware
- 17+ middleware courses to explore application development and become a JBoss administrator.
Red Hat OpenStack® Platform
- 4+ OpenStack courses that dive into implementing cloud computing environments.
Cloud computing, enterprise virtualization, and storage
- 3+ cloud-related courses to learn Red Hat CloudForms, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, and Red Hat Storage capabilities.
- 5+ DevOps courses that use Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift to learn about containerized applications.
Video classroom courses
- 8+ video classroom courses of our most popular courses, delivered in HD video.