What You'll Learn
- Network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage and secure network devices
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- How device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways.
- QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments.
- A solid understanding of IPv4 and IPv6 based networks
- A basic knowledge of network subnetting and IP routing
- At least one year of networking experience
Who Needs To Attend
- Network administrators
- Network support engineers
- Network engineer associate
- Network specialist
- Network analyst
- Cisco channel partners
- Individual pursing the CCNA Routing and Switching certification
Note: This course, like all Global Knowledge courses, is provided only to individuals sponsored by an employer (business, government agency, non-profit, etc.). Fee-paying members of the general public are not permitted to register. For more information, please contact us at 1-866-716-6688.
This course is part of the following programs or tracks: