What You'll Learn
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model
- Prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and management for the project
- Prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Document
- Understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control & change control
- Take the PRINCE2® Foundation examination paper
There is no formal requirement for attending this course, although it would be beneficial to have some understanding of project management.
Participants will be given access to a PRINCE2® pre-course e-learning module two weeks prior to the start of the class (subject to booking conditions).
It is important that participants complete the pre-course work prior to attending as the content covers items essential to the successful running of the program. It will also enhance the learning experience for all participants.
Who Needs To Attend
- Those considering adopting PRINCE2®
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors