Global Knowledge's Cisco SDN courses made Digital Defynd's "5 Best SDN Courses" list.
We offer twelve courses focused on SDN which is short for software-defined networking.
From the article:
"The comprehensive training programs from Cisco are created to give you a better understanding of how SDN works. Joining these training sessions will help you learn how SDN centralizes management by abstracting the control plane from the data forwarding function in multiple networking devices. There are numerous training modules available, some of which include SD-WAN operation and deployment, Monitoring and Troubleshooting network performance, Implementing CISCO Catalyst 9000 Switches, etc. The training sessions are equipped with the practical implementation of various skills to real-world projects. Besides, completing each course will provide you with a digital certificate to share with employers.
"Key USPs –
- The best SDN training courses available online that will enable you to implement Cisco SDN solutions and intent-based networking architectures.
- Learn how to design, deploy, configure, and manage Cisco Software-Defined WAN solutions in large-scale live networks.
- Cover salient features of SD-WAN technology, such as zero-touch provisioning, secure network bring-up, the configuration of overlay management protocol, etc.
- Be able to implement, monitor, troubleshoot, and remediate network infrastructure, devices, and applications with Cisco DNA Center Assurance tools and technique.
- Get instructor-led, lab-based training with access to hands-on exercises that will help you cover Cisco SD-Access fundamentals."