All sales of Individual Exam Sessions are final and non-transferable.
This product is only available for purchase in the US.
Reschedules of classroom-delivered exams may not be scheduled as Individual Exam Sessions.
Individual Exam Session reschedules may be completed only through Innovative Exams. Exam candidates may not reschedule exams through Global Knowledge or Red Hat.
Candidates have one year from the date their Individual Exam Session payment is verified to schedule an exam.
Candidates forfeit their exam session and fee if they:
- Fail to appear for a scheduled exam
- Arrive more than fifteen minutes after the scheduled exam start time
- Cancel an exam session less than twenty four hours prior to the scheduled exam start time
By purchasing an Individual Exam Session, exam candidates understand and consent to the following:
- A photo will be taken prior to the start of the exam and a government-issued photo identification will be scanned. These images will be used for identity verification only and are not retained for any other purpose.
- Live audio and video will be streamed during Individual Exam Sessions to a remote monitor and will be stored for future reference.
- Individual Exam Sessions are subject to Red Hat exam security policies. Violation of these policies or behavior that suggests misconduct may result in the remote monitor pausing or terminating an exam. Candidates may contact the monitor via the Live Chat Window with any questions concerning exam security policies.