Customer Service Apprenticeship
Are you looking for a role where you can learn and develop your customer service skills?
As a Customer Service Apprentice you will play a pivotal role in the continued success of the business, through the delivery of outstanding customer service, working alongside our sales teams.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Undertake a Level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Supporting external sales by providing quick and accurate responses
- Efficient use of internal system to record all client contact, bookings and financial information
- Understand and to adhere to internal processes and procedures
- To understand the impact of the role on customer satisfaction
- Follow timescales regarding third party bookings, invoicing and inter-company bookings
- To build relationships internally and externally
- To be a positive team contributor and to provide cover for the wider team when necessary
- To ensure all GK engagement meets and exceeds client expectation
We’re looking for an individual who is looking to start their customer service career. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this role, please click on the link below and confirm the role you are applying for, attaching a copy of your CV.