AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Level
Become an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam is intended for individuals who perform a DevOps engineer role with two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Experience administering operating systems
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
Validated Amazon Web Services (AWS) Knowledge
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
Required exam and recommended training
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Level exam includes multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. You will have 170 minutes to complete it.
|Required Exam||Recommended Training|
|AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Level exam|
AWS Certifications are valid for 3 years. To maintain your AWS Certified status, you are required to periodically demonstrate your continued expertise by recertifying. Recertification helps strengthen the overall value of your AWS Certification and shows individuals and employers that your credential covers the latest AWS knowledge, skills, and best practices. Learn more at the AWS website.