E-learning: Performing CyberOps Using Cisco Security Technologies (CBRCOR) - Early Access (CBRCOR)
- Precio: Por favor contáctenos
- Código: CBRCOR
- Días de acceso: 365 días
Por favor contáctenos
The Performing CyberOps Using Cisco Security Technologies (CBRCOR) v1.0 course covers cybersecurity operations fundamentals, methods, and automation. The knowledge you gain in this course will prepare you for the role of Information Security Analyst on a Security Operations Center (SOC) team.
You will learn foundational concepts and their application in real-world scenarios, and how to leverage playbooks in formulating an Incident Response (IR). The course shows you how to use automation for security using cloud platforms and a SecDevOps methodology. You will learn the techniques for detecting cyberattacks, analyzing threats, and making appropriate recommendations to improve cybersecurity.
Please Note: The official full release date for this course is April 2021, but the first three sections are available now. New sections will be unlocked as they become available, with scheduled monthly updates starting in January and ending in April when the entirety of the course will be accessible. If you purchase this course before its official release, you’ll receive:
- A discounted purchase price.
- Sections as they become available.
- Access to the content for one year from date of purchase. (Purchases made after the official release will receive the standard 6-month subscription.)
Associated Certification: Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional
Exam: 350-201 CBRCOR
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the types of service coverage within a SOC and operational responsibilities associated with each.
- Compare security operations considerations of cloud platforms.
- Describe the general methodologies of SOC platforms development, management, and automation.
- Explain asset segmentation, segregation, network segmentation, micro-segmentation, and approaches to each, as part of asset controls and protections.
- Describe Zero Trust and associated approaches, as part of asset controls and protections.
- Perform incident investigations using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and/or security orchestration and automation (SOAR) in the SOC.
- Use different types of core security technology platforms for security monitoring, investigation, and response.
- Describe the DevOps and SecDevOps processes.
- Describe API authentication mechanisms.
- Analyze the approach and strategies of threat detection, during monitoring, investigation, and response.
- Determine known Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and Indicators of Attack (IOAs).
- Interpret the sequence of events during an attack based on analysis of traffic patterns.
- Describe the different security tools and their limitations for network analysis (for example, packet capture tools, traffic analysis tools, network log analysis tools).
- Analyze anomalous user and entity behavior (UEBA).
- Perform proactive threat hunting following best practices.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Good grasp of the content covered in the CyberOps Associate level course (CBROPS).
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux shells (bash, csh) and shell commands.
- Conceptual understanding of the topics covered in the CCNA® course.
Recommended Cisco offering that may help you prepare for this course: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- /es-es/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/es/250x600--training-subscriptions_es.jpg https://www.globalknowledge.com/es-es/training/suscripciones/gk-polaris?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=webbanner #000000