Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
The new CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification has been redesigned to leverage the skills obtained at the new CCNP level. The certification covers core technology areas and validates your end-to-end lifecycle skills in complex enterprise networks from planning and design to operating and optimizing.
To earn the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification you must complete two exams:
- The qualifying exam, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR), focuses on your knowledge of enterprise infrastructure including dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, and automation.
- The 8-hour, hands-on lab exam, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0, covers the end-to-end lifecycle of complex enterprise networks from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing
To achieve CCIE certification, you must take and pass your lab exam within 3 years of passing your core exam.
Required Exams and Recommended Training
|Required Exams||Training Courses|
|350-401 ENCOR||Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
|CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Lab Exam||No specific course available|
Recertification is an important indicator to you and your employer that you have kept up with current technology trends and validated your skills at the rigorous level of the original certification exam. All certifications will have a three-year recertification deadline
- Pass any one expert-level certification exam
- Pass any one CCIE lab exam
- Pass any three professional concentration exams
- Pass one technology core exam and pass any one professional concentration exam.
(This is also a CCNP certification if done in the same track.)
- Earn 120 Continuing Education points. The Continuing Education program will be extended to the CCNA, Specialist, CCNP, CCIE certifications – 120 Credits will be required for CCIE Level recertifications