Company reputation damage, financial loss and compromised intellectual property are just a few of the major issues that need to be conveyed and clearly understood. Collaboration and education throughout an organization are key to facing and overcoming the devastating effects of a data breach. Learn the issues, how to educate employees companywide and help your leaders move forward quickly with a cybersecurity action plan.
David Willson is a licensed attorney, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and owner of Titan Info Security Group. He focuses on helping companies with risk management, cybersecurity, risk assessments, policy review and development, incident response investigation management, messaging, reputation management, cyber awareness training, and cyber and data protection legal issues, among other topics. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Brief introduction of the cybersecurity threat landscape.
- What are the pains and pressures faced by the C-suite?
- What risks exist for a company not prepared for a breach? What risks exist for the executives charged with protecting the company and how can you become informed?
- Does the company have a plan?
- If the company were breached tomorrow, does the leadership know what to do?
- Where is all of the company data and who has access to it?
- How is the company protecting its data?
- What are the risks to data and the network?
- Is there a plan for vendor management?
- How are insider threats being handled?
- An overview of reasonable security and how it can serve as a foundation towards risk mitigation.
|Course Name||Course Number|
|Auditing IT Infrastructures for Compliance||3427|
|Security+ Prep Course||3404|