Red Hat Certified System Administrator Rapid Track Course (RH199)
Learn Red Hat Certified System Administrator Rapid Track course (RH199)
Learn essential Red Hat Enterprise Linux configuration, administration, and maintenance in a condensed format designed for experienced Linux system administrators
The RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH199) features Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 9 and is designed for those who already have significant experience with Linux administration. This course combines the significant content of Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134), reviewing the tasks at an accelerated pace.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 9.0.
Course content summary
- Package management with new repository structure and appstream modules
- Create storage devices, volumes, and file systems, including Stratis storage management
- Configure network services and security
- Manage processes, scheduling, and tuning
- Manage users, groups, and authentication
- Perform server management with the Cockpit web management utility
- Troubleshoot and obtain support
- Run containers