E-Learning: E-learning: CIPPE (GDPR Prep Online Bundle) (CIPPE-EL)
- Price: eur1.495,00
- Code: CIPPE-EL
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THE BUNDLE
Note: Please allow up to 72 hours for processing of bundle products
- European Data Protection Online Training
- CIPP/E Certification Exam
- Sample Questions
- European Data Protection: Law and Practice (Electronic Copy)
- 1 Year Complimentary IAPP Membership
The IAPP's European Data Protection Online Training provides an in-depth review of the GDPR and critical data protection concepts!
Chock-full of rich imagery, video, and text, the training is a robust, self-paced course. It incorporates IAPP faculty presentations, interactive scenarios, and annotated quizzes to guide you through the complexities of the GDPR in an easy-to-follow, thorough format.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The training comprises 11 modules with an audio run-time of approximately 2-3 hours. To get the greatest benefit from the course, however, you may wish to spend approximately an hour reviewing and exploring the content of each module.
The course offers learners an opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to the CIPP/E exam. It is not purely a "test prep" class, nor does taking the training guarantee you'll pass your exam.
It's appropriate for professionals who plan to certify, as well for those who want to deepen their privacy knowledge.
Give yourself the best chance of passing an exam by studying for 30 hours.
As the IAPP training team revises or adds to the course content, your purchase will be automatically updated to reflect these changes.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
Your course includes everything you need to get started. And if you decide to aim for a credential, you'll have a head start!
- Unlimited access to interactive online training, complete with video, interactive scenarios and full transcripts that you can review at your own pace with an internet connection
- Interactive quizzes to check your mastery of the subject matter
- Video clips of IAPP faculty describing and applying key course concepts
- Course textbook: European Data Protection: Law and Practice (Electronic Copy)
- CIPP/E Sample Questions (immediately accessible through your MyIAPP portal)
WHAT YOU'LL TAKE AWAY:
- Instruction based on the Body of Knowledge for the globally recognized Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) credential
- Sought-after skills you can start applying right away
- Know-how you need to advance your career
Module 1: Data Protection Laws Introduces key European data protection laws and regulatory bodies, describing the evolution toward a harmonised legislative framework.
Module 2: Personal Data Defines and differentiates between types of data, including personal, anonymous, pseudo-anonymous and special categories.
Module 3: Controllers and Processors Describes the roles and relationships of controllers and processors.
Module 4: Processing Personal Data Defines data processing and GDPR processing principles, explains the application of the GDPR and outlines the legitimate bases for processing personal data.
Module 5: Information Provision Explains controller obligations for providing information about data processing activities to data subjects and supervisory authorities.
Module 6: Data Subjects’ Rights Describes data subjects’ rights, applications of rights and controller and processor obligations.
Module 7: Security of Processing Discusses considerations and duties of controllers and processors for ensuring security of personal data and providing notification of data breaches.
Module 8: Accountability Investigates accountability requirements, including data protection management systems, data protection impact assessments, privacy policies and the role of the data protection officer.
Module 9: International Data Transfers Outlines options and obligations for transferring data outside the European Economic Area, including adequacy decisions and appropriate safeguards and derogations.
Module 10: Supervisions and Enforcement Describes the role, powers and procedures of supervisory authorities; the composition and tasks of the European DataProtection Board; the role of the European Data Protection Supervisor; and remedies, liabilities and penalties for non-compliance.
Module 11: Compliance Discusses the applications of European data protection law, legal bases and compliance requirements for processing personal data in practice, including employers processing employee data, surveillance, direct marketing, Internet technology and communications and outsourcing
- /en-be/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/emea/gk-polaris/gk-polaris-discover-unlimited-cybersecurity-training-160x600.png https://www.globalknowledge.com/en-be/products/subscriptions/pl-discovery?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=GK-Polaris-security&utm_content=course-overview #000000