TOGAF® Training Course: Level 2 Certified + Exam
- Course Code TF-TP2
- Duration 2 days
- Version 9.2
Additional Payment Options
GTC 20 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
De TOGAF® 9 Training Cursus: Level 2 Certified is een 2-daagse, interactieve, klassikale leerervaring. De cursus richt zich op de praktische toepassing van het TOGAF® 9.2 framework, voortbouwend op de basiskennis en het begrip van Level 1, met gebruik van praktische scenario's om concepten kracht bij te zetten.
Het doel van certificering voor TOGAF® 9.2 Niveau 2, bekend als TOGAF® 9.2 Certified, is om validatie te bieden dat, in aanvulling op de kennis en het begrip van TOGAF® 9.2 Foundation, de kandidaat in staat is om deze kennis te analyseren en toe te passen. De leerdoelen op dit niveau richten zich op toepassing en analyse, in aanvulling op kennis en begrip.
The TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Level 2 Certified is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course focuses on the practical application of the TOGAF® 9.2 framework, building on the foundational knowledge and comprehension of Level 1, using practical scenarios to enforce concepts.
The purpose of certification for TOGAF® 9.2 Level 2, known as TOGAF® 9.2 Certified, is to provide validation that, in addition to the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF® 9.2 Foundation, the candidate is able to analyze and apply this knowledge. The learning objectives at this level focus on application and analysis, in addition to knowledge and comprehension.
This TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Level 2 Certified is being run by Global Knowledge in association with Van Haren Publishing B.V. and is accredited by The Open Group.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF® 9, e.g., System Integrators, Operational, Business and IT
- Developers, CIO’s and IT Managers, Program and Project Leaders, IT Specialists, Architects
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF® 9 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF® 9 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF® 9
- How to apply the ADM phases in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF® Architecture Content Framework
- How to apply the concept of Building Blocks
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF® Content Metamodel
- How to apply TOGAF® recommended techniques when developing an enterprise architecture
- The TOGAF® Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an enterprise architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organizationThe key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- TOGAF® reference models
- TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Level 1 Foundation
- Note, to be certified on TOGAF® 9 Level 2, it is required to have passed the TOGAF® Level 1 exam.
- The exam is in open-book format, and includes 8 complex multiple-choice scenario-based questions. The pass score is 60% (5 out of 8 questions). The exam lasts for 90 minutes and can be taken through Pearson Vue test centers.
- A testing voucher is provided as part of this course, delegates are responsible for booking the exam direct.
Follow on CoursesTop
Besides the specific TOGAF® and EA related courses, Global Knowledge offers a wide range of Personal Effectiveness courses for the architect.
- GCCE100E, Helder leren communiceren
- IP100E, Beinvloeden en overtuigen
- GPS100, Presentatie Vaardigheden
- MMP100E, Time Management, Prioriteiten leren stellen en managen