Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- Course Code GK7385
- Duration 1 days
This course is available in the following formats:
Class Connect HD
Connect to a class in HD
Event at company
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
This workshop teaches you how to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process.
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how questions relate to AWS development concepts.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam.
This course covers the following concepts:
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Course taken: GK4504 Developing on AWS (or equivalent knowledge)
- /en-be/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/emea/gk-polaris/gk-polaris-discover-unlimited-aws-training-160x600.png https://www.globalknowledge.com/en-be/products/subscriptions/pl-discovery?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=GK-Polaris-aws&utm_content=course-overview #000000