AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
Validate your ability to build, train, tune, and deploy machine learning models using the AWS Cloud.
The AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty certification is intended for individuals who perform a Development or Data Science role. It validates a candidate's ability to design, implement, deploy, and maintain machine learning solutions for given business problems.
Abilities Validated by the Certification:
- Select and justify the appropriate ML approach for a given business problem.
- Identify appropriate AWS services to implement ML solutions.
- Design and implement scalable, cost-optimized, reliable, and secure ML solutions.
Recommended AWS Knowledge:
- One to two years of experience developing, architecting, or running ML/deep learning workloads on the AWS Cloud
- The ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms
- Experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization
- Experience with ML and deep learning frameworks
- The ability to follow model-training best practices
- The ability to follow deployment and operational best practices
Required Training and Exam
|Required Exam||Recommended Training|
Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty (GK7392)
AWS Certifications are valid for 3 years. To maintain your AWS Certified status, you are required to periodically demonstrate your continued expertise by recertifying. Recertification helps strengthen the overall value of your AWS Certification and shows individuals and employers that your credential covers the latest AWS knowledge, skills, and best practices. Learn more at the AWS website.