Cisco CCNP Collaboration Certification
This new CCNP Collaboration certification proves your skills with collaboration solutions. To earn the CCNP Collaboration certification, you will need to pass two exams: a core exam and a collaboration concentration of your choosing, allowing you to focus your training on a technology that is most relevant to you.
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of a collaboration infrastructure.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as call control, mobility services, applications and automation.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Collaboration, but ideally candidates will have three to five years of experience implementing collaboration solutions.
Optional training course: Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations.
This course provides the fundamental knowledge needed prior to taking CCNP® Collaboration certification courses.
Required Exams and Recommended Training
|Required Exams||Training Courses|
|350-801 CLCOR||Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
|Select one of the below Concentrations|
|300-810 CLICA||Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)|
|300-815 CLACCM||Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM)|
|300-820 CLCEI||Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud & Edge Solutions (CLCEI)|
|300-835 CLAUTO||Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI)|
Recertification is an important indicator to you and your employer that you have kept up with current technology trends and validated your skills at the rigorous level of the original certification exam. All certifications will have a three-year recertification deadline
- Pass one technology core exam
- Pass any two professional concentration exams
- Pass one CCIE lab exam
- Earn 80 Continuing Education points as the Continuing Education program will be extended to the CCNA, Specialist, CCNP, CCIE certifications – 80 Credits will be required for Professional Level recertifications