ITIL Practice Manager
ITIL®️ 4 Practice Manager Certifications:
- 1-Day Courses aligned to individual practices or
- 3-Day Courses aligned to 1 of 3 practice areas and with practical assignments built into the course
Current Practice Areas/Bundles:
- Monitor, Support & Fulfil
- Plan, Implement & Control
- Collaborate, Assure & Improve
PeopleCert practice-based modules offer a flexible approach to understanding how to implement ITIL®️ 4 best practices. The modules can be mixed and matched to focus on areas specific to the individual or organization. Whilst there are 34 ITIL®️4 practices only 15 currently have Instructor-Led Training and count towards the ILTIL Practice Manager Accreditation, should you require training on any of the other practices then this can be provided on a customized basis. The practices are also enriched with additional guidance on the capability model based on the ITIL®️ 4 maturity model.
The individual practice course is intended for professionals that want to prove and validate their skills in specific practice areas.
The five practices/roles currently available within the bundle ITIL®️ 4P-MSF, ITIL® 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil are listed below. This bundle also includes an exam.
- Service Desk
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Request Management
- Monitoring and Event management
The bundles for Plan, Implement & Control and for Collaborate, Assure & Improve will be launched in Q2 and Q3 of this year, respectively.
To achieve the ITIL®️ 4 Practice Manager designation:
- Complete the module: ITIL®️ Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module.
- Completed 5 individual practices or completed one of the 3-day bundles.