Cisco CCNP Service Provider Certification
This new CCNP Service Provider certification proves your skills with service provider solutions. To earn the CCNP Service Provider certification, you will need to pass two exams: a core exam and a service provider concentration of your choosing, allowing you to focus your training on a technology that is most relevant to you.
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of service provider infrastructures.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as advanced routing, VPN services and automation.
Please note: None of the below exams will be available until 24th of February 2020
If you have already started on the old CCNP Service Provider track, then the message is to complete before the cut-over.
If you do not think you will be able to complete, then please check our migration pages or talk to a Global Knowledge Training Executive to ensure you maximise the learning you have completed to date.
There are no formal prerequisites, but ideally candidates will have three to five years of experience implementing service provider solutions.
Required Exams and Recommended Training
|Required Exams||Training Courses|
|300-501 SPCOR||Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
|Select one of the below Concentrations|
|300-510 SPRI||Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)|
|300-515 SPVI||Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)|
|300-535 SPAUTO||Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUI)|
Recertification is an important indicator to you and your employer that you have kept up with current technology trends and validated your skills at the rigorous level of the original certification exam. All certifications will have a three-year recertification deadline
- Pass one technology core exam
- Pass any two professional concentration exams
- Pass one CCIE lab exam
- Earn 80 Continuing Education points as the Continuing Education program will be extended to the CCNA, Specialist, CCNP, CCIE certifications – 80 Credits will be required for Professional Level recertifications.