Cisco Digital Learning Subscriptions
Cisco Learning subscriptions give you access, anywhere, anytime to the Cisco portfolio of product, technology, and certification courses.
Redesigned, reimagined and now more flexible and intuitive than ever, Cisco Learning subscriptions puts you and your team in control of the training you need, when you need it. From certification training across multiple technologies to a single product training course, Cisco Learning Subscriptions has a solution for you.
Cisco Learning subscriptions support every aspect of your work, whether you’re rolling out new products, advancing your career with certifications, or handling day-to-day infrastructure management.
Cisco Learning offers two different training subscriptions:
- Cisco U.A completely redesigned product that includes not just Cisco content but content from Skillsoft, Microsoft and AWS. Content is organised into Learning Paths making it easy for students to follow a learning journey. Access is for 1 year.
There are three options available for Cisco U.
- Cisco U. Free – Restricted content but you can register on the Cisco website if you have a Cisco.com Account.
- Cisco U. Essentials – A curated list of courses from Cisco, Microsoft and AWS aimed at the beginner/Associate Level. Full details of the product can be found at : CSCU-ESSENTIALS
- Cisco U. All Access – This contains the full portfolio of Cisco Digital Learning titles and includes hands-on labs and assessments. Full details of the product can be found at: CSCU-ALLACCESS
- Single Course Titles. Allows you to focus on specific areas required for your job role – either technology or product. Access is for 180 days.
All subscriptions include webinars and best practices.
- Keep your training on track anytime, anywhere
- Earn Continuing Education credits toward recertification
- Take certification prep courses with video lectures and lab exercises
- Prepare to deploy new technology with the latest product training
- Bring your new team members up to speed fast on a wide range of technologies
Cisco Learning Credits can be used to pay for your subscription.