APOLLO 13 Simulation Game
- Course Code APOLLO
- Duration 1 day
Additional Payment Options
GTC 9 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Many IT organizations are struggling to deliver quality services. Despite the massive investment in training, ITSM improvement initiatives are failing to deliver the hoped for value. The services are too unpredictable, unrepeatable, expensive and pose unacceptable business risks. The IT organization is still not Customer or Service focused. This simulation will help translate ITSM theory into practice, create buy-in and capture concrete improvement actions, helping to realize a customer focused culture and improve service quality.
This Apollo 13 Simulation Game will help:
- Improve your ITSM performance
- Increase Customer and Service Focus
- Get more out your ITSM/ITIL training
- Learn how improve Processes to realize demonstrated value and reduce business risk
Do you recognize this?
With the growing importance of IT to all organizations ITSM is becoming a strategic capability. Many organizations have adopted and invested heavily in ITSM best practice frameworks such as ITIL. Many are struggling and are not achieving the hoped for value, worse still their lack of ITSM capabilities are presenting a risk to their business. Despite the massive investments in ITSM training and certification we still struggle to translate the theory into practice and translate the ITSM knowledge into results.
- Duration of the simulation 1 day
- Number of participants 8 – 12
- Delivery Format: Public Classroom
- Date: 01 December, 2023
- Location: 1-Mechelen (Battelsesteenweg 455-B)
The learning objectives are dependent upon what your organization is trying to achieve, where you are on your ITSM journey and the problems and issues you are trying to solve. These are some of the objectives achieved during this training:
- Learn how to apply ITSM best practices and learn the essence of ITSM;
- Learn how to measure and improve your performance;
- Learn how to stay customer focused and set the right priorities based on customer impact;
- Develop communications and team competences.
You are the Mission Control Center of NASA. Your aim is to support the Crew during the
Mission. You must design your services, implement them, execute them and apply continual improvement practices in order to ensure mission success. In 4 rounds you will be challenged with events, problems, issues, changes and increasing business demand. You must apply the ITSM best practices in order to become successful. You will guide the crew through the launch, journey to and from the moon, to a safe return and splashdown, at the same time realizing the strategic goals for the mission.
- /en-be/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/emea/gk-polaris/gk-polaris-unlimited-training-subscriptions---250x600.png https://www.globalknowledge.com/en-be/products/subscriptions/pl-discovery?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=GK-Polaris-general&utm_content=course-overview #000000
- APOLLO 13 Simulation Game
- Leadership & Business Skills
- Apollo 13 Simulation Game | Skillsoft Global Knowledge
- ITIL & Service Management