Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies
- Course Code CLCOR
- Duration 5 days
- Version 1.0
This course is available in the following formats:
Class Connect HD
Connect to a class in HD
Event at company
Self paced electronic learning
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
This 5-day Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) course will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to implement and deploy core collaboration and networking technologies, including infrastructure and design, protocols, codecs, and endpoints, Cisco IOS XE gateway and media resources, Call Control, QoS, and additional Cisco collaboration applications.
The Cisco course will help you to integrate and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) for user synchronization and user authentication, implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager provisioning features and configure and Troubleshoot Collaboration Endpoints.
Engineers involved in the implementation and operation of a Cisco Collaboration solution.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco Collaboration solutions architecture.
- Compare the IP Phone signaling protocols of SIP, H323, MGCP and SCCP.
- Integrate and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager with LDAP for user synchronization and user authentication.
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager provisioning features.
- Describe the different codecs and how they are used to transform analogue voice into digital streams.
- Describe a dial plan, and explain call routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Implement PSTN access using MGCP gateways.
- Implement a Cisco gateway for PSTN access.
- Configure calling privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Implement toll fraud prevention.
- Implement globalized call routing within a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster.
- Implement and troubleshoot media resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Describe Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence, the call flows and the protocols.
- Describe and configure endpoints and commonly required features.
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection integration.
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection call handlers.
- Describe how MRA is used to allow endpoints to work from outside the company.
- Analyze traffic patterns and quality issues in converged IP networks supporting voice, video, and data traffic.
- Define QoS and its models.
- Implement and Configure classification and marking options on Cisco Catalyst switches.
- Describing the Cisco Collaboration Solutions Architecture
- Exploring Call Signaling over IP Networks Bullet
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager LDAP
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Provisioning Features
- Exploring Codecs
- Describing Dial Plans and Endpoint Addressing
- Implementing MGCP Gateways
- Implementing Voice Gateways
- Configuring Calling Privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing Toll Fraud Prevention
- Implementing Globalized Call Routing
- Describing Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence
- Enabling Cisco Jabber
- Configuring Cisco Unity Connection Integration
- Analyzing Quality Issues in Converged Networks
- Defining QoS and QoS Models
- Implementing Classification and Marking
- Configuring Classification and Marking on Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Using Certificates
- Configure IP Network Protocols
- Configure and Troubleshoot Collaboration Endpoints
- Troubleshoot Calling Issues
- Configure and Troubleshoot LDAP Integration in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Deploy an IP Phone Through Auto and Manual Registration
- Configure Self-Provisioning
- Configure Batch Provisioning
- Explore the Cisco VoIP Bandwidth Calculator
- Configure Regions and Locations
- Implement Endpoint Addressing and Call Routing
- Implement PSTN Calling Using MGCP Gateways
- Configure and Troubleshoot ISDN PRI
- Examine Cisco IOS Gateway Inbound and Outbound Dial-Peer Functions
- Implement and Troubleshoot Digit Manipulation on a Cisco IOS Gateway
- Configure Calling Privileges
- Implement Toll Fraud Prevention on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement Globalized Call Routing
- Deploy an On-Premise Cisco Jabber Client for Windows
- Examine the Integration between Unity Connection and CUCM
- Manage Unity Connection Users
- EAI: Configure QoS
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching, and routing
- Basics of digital interfaces, public switched telephone networks (PSTNs), and voice over IP (VoIP)
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
Recommended as preparation for the following exams:
- 350-801 CLCOR - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies - Available 24th Feb 2020
Follow on CoursesTop
- /en-be/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/emea/cisco/cisco-learning-credits---clc-eligible.png https://www.globalknowledge.com/en-gb/solutions/organisational-services/cisco-learning-credits?utm_source=Course%20Overview&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Cisco%20CLCs #000000