AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty
The AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty validate your ability to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions on AWS that are efficient, cost-effective, and secure.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Define AWS data analytics services and understand how they integrate with each other
- Explain how AWS data analytics services fit in the data life cycle of collection, storage, processing, and visualization
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience with data analytics technologies
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working with AWS
- Experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions
Required Exam and recommended training
|Required exam||Recommended training|
Big Data on AWS (GK4509)
AWS Certifications are valid for 3 years. To maintain your AWS Certified status, you are required to periodically demonstrate your continued expertise by recertifying. Recertification helps strengthen the overall value of your AWS Certification and shows individuals and employers that your credential covers the latest AWS knowledge, skills, and best practices. Learn more at the AWS website.