Cisco CCNP Enterprise Certification
This new CCNP Enterprise certification proves your skills with enterprise networking solutions. To earn the CCNP Enterprise certification, you will need to pass two exams: a core exam and an enterprise concentration of your choosing, allowing you to focus your training on a technology that is most relevant to you.
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of enterprise infrastructure including dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, and automation.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as network design, SD-WAN, wireless, and automation.
There are no formal prerequisites, but ideally candidates will have three to five years of experience implementing enterprise networking solutions.
Required Exams and Recommended Training
Recertification is an important indicator to you and your employer that you have kept up with current technology trends and validated your skills at the rigorous level of the original certification exam. All certifications will have a three-year recertification deadline
- Pass one technology core exam
- Pass any two professional concentration exams
- Pass one CCIE lab exam
- Earn 80 Continuing Education points as the Continuing Education program will be extended to the CCNA, Specialist, CCNP, CCIE certifications – 80 Credits will be required for Professional Level recertifications