Intermediate Social Engineering Attack and Counter Course
- Course Code SOCENG-1
- Duration 2 days
Additional Payment Options
GTC 21 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Traditional Classroom Learning
Request this course in a different delivery format.
De Intermediary Social engineering Attack & Counter Course (ISACC) offers the student the chance to learn how a social engineer thinks. After the understanding phase, we focus on tackling the attack venue of the social engineer. During the course, the student will reach a good level of resilience and is able to advise co-workers on how to counter social engineering.
- Delivery Format: Public Classroom
- Date: 07-08 October, 2019
- Location: Nieuwegein (Iepenhoeve 5)
- Language: NL
- Identify and understand the role of social engineering in cyber attacks.
- Knowledge of universal thinking strategies that people use and the manipulation of it.
- Understanding and countering advanced social engineering techniques.
Unit 1) Universal thinking- strategies and the manipulation of thinking- strategies, how does social engineering works and why does it work.
Unit 2) Pre- texting, preparing and execute the art of false pretence
Unit.3) Seduction, misleading and advanced rapport building techniques.
Unit 4) Countering attacks of a social engineer. This training uses professional feedback- actors.