Certified Preparation for Advanced Administrator
- Kursuskode CRT-211
- Varighed 1 Dag
Kurset er tilgængeligt i følgende formater:
Åbent kursus (Virtuelt)
Live klasserumsundervisning du tilgår virtuelt
Anmod om dette kursus Med en anden leveringsløsning
Are you ready to be recognized for your mastery of Salesforce administration by becoming a Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator? By covering the details around the exam objectives, this course will help hone your knowledge of of next-level techniques to administer and manage Salesforce’s CRM capabilities through guided scenarios, lecture, and discussion.
This course is ideal for any administrator with an interest in furthering the development of their Salesforce CRM administration, Sales and Service Cloud management, and process automation skills, and who ultimately wants to succeed at the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator exam.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Configure data and application security.
- Describe Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Implement business logic and process automation.
- Build advanced reports and dashboards.
- Apply data management best practices.
In this course, you will see:
Salesforce Security and Custom Objects
- Restricting and Extending Object, Record, and Field Access
- Determining Appropriate Sharing Solutions
- Territory Management
- Data Relationships
Automation, Change Management, and Auditing
- Process Automation Tools and Best Practices
- Change Management Options
- Deployment Tools
- Auditing and Monitoring
Analytics and Data Management
- Creating Reports
- Report Types
- Data Quality Features and Policies
Sales, Service, and Content Applications
- Products, Price Books, Schedules, and Quotes
- Salesforce Knowledge
- Service Cloud Console Toolkit
- Content Management
- Test Preparation
- Practice Exam
The Salesforce Certified Administrator credential is required before sitting for the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator exam and is highly recommended before attending this class. We also recommend the following courses or experiences:
- At least one year of proven experience administering a Salesforce organization.
- Completion of the Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins (ADM211) course.