Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs)
What are Cisco Learning Credits?
The Cisco Learning Credits Programme enables you to simultaneously purchase necessary training and Cisco hardware, software, or services either directly from Cisco or from a Cisco Reseller. By purchasing training in bulk and up front, you can simplify your administrative processes, saving time and money.
YOUR CISCO NETWORK INVESTMENT IS ONLY HALF THE STORY. OPTIMIZING IT IS THE OTHER HALF. NOW, PURCHASING THE TRAINING YOU NEED TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CISCO NETWORK AND GAIN GREATER PRODUCTIVITY FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION IS EASIER THAN EVER.
Exchange your CLC's at Global Knowledge!
Cisco Learning Credits are valid for one year after purchase and can be redeemed at Global Knowledge for Cisco training,including classroom training, e-Learning and labs.
The Cisco Learning Credit Programme allows you to
- Identify training needs when you purchase new Cisco equipment rather than obtaining training as an afterthought.
- Work with Global Knowledge to develop a tailored training programme before you purchase Learning Credits - to match available training on Cisco products, technology, and solution areas and to determine the optimal number of CLCs to purchase.
- Purchase any form of Authorised Cisco Training - Instructor-Led in the Classroom, Instructor-Led over the web (Virtual Classroom e-Learning), or Self-Paced e-Learning - all available from Global Knowledge.
- Streamline the administrative process by reducing expense reimbursements and by creating a single budget and purchase order.
- Use the Cisco Learning Credit Management Tool to view credit balances, review account transactions, generate reports, and monitor courses taken by individuals and departments.
Cisco Learning Credit Management Tool
Credits are managed in an online database (similar to those used for online banking) that tracks transactions, validates redemptions, and sends monthly statements. This CreditTool, available 24 hours a day, allows you to view your credit balance, review account transactions, monitor the courses taken by individuals and departments, and generate reports.
How to buy Cisco Learning Credits?
The Cisco Learning Credits are listed on the Cisco Global Product and Services Price List together with Cisco solutions or can be purchased seperately. Using the powerful Cisco Learning Management Tool, you can manage your Cisco Learning Credits. Be aware that the value of credits can change due to fluctuation in the Euro - Dollar exchange rate, contact your account manager to learn how many credits are needed for your training course of choice.
|10 Credits||$1.000 Value|
|100 Credits||$10.000 Value|
|500 Credits||$50.000 Value|
|1.500 Credits||$150.000 Value|
Training Needs Assessment
Training Needs Assessment helps you identify your network training needs developping a training plan. After consultation identifying your training needs, Global Knowledge will recommend a training plan that will most effectively utilise your CLC's. As previously stated, you can use your CLC's to attend Authorised Cisco courses at any of our locations worldwide, or you can pay for private courses at your location with CLC's. With e-Learning purchases, the training can take place any time, anywhere.
If you have CLC's, contact your Global Knowledge Training Advisor today to discuss the most effective way to utilise your credits.
Or review this digital document on how to redeem your credits.
For additional information see www.cisco.com/go/learningcredits