Cisco DevNet Certifications
With the paradigm shift of intent-based networking, software and the network grow more and more interconnected every day. Applications deliver innovative new experiences, and IT professionals can take advantage of automation and DevOps to scale and secure their networking infrastructure. The opportunities to maximize this potential are boundless, however there aren’t enough qualified candidates to go around. So how can you prove your skills? One word: certification.
That’s why Cisco has introduced the new Cisco DevNet training and certification programme. They designed the programme to help you take advantage of the new opportunities in application design, software development and automation. With certification options at the associate, professional and specialist levels, you can start wherever you are and take your career anywhere you want to go. Whether you’re a software developer, networking professional or some of both; DevNet certifications give you the know-how you need and industry recognition that translates into jobs and possibilities.
DevNet Certification Levels
- Cisco Certified DevNet Associate: For developers who have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining applications. This certification validates your core knowledge of Cisco platforms, working with applications, Cisco’s programmability strategy and APIs. The new exam goes live on 24th February 2020.
- Cisco Certified DevNet Professional: For developers who have at least three to five years of experience designing and implementing applications. Two exams cover designing and developing resilient, robust and secure applications using Cisco APIs and platforms, and managing and deploying applications on Cisco infrastructure:
- Core exam validates your professional-level developer skills.
- Choose a concentration exam from the following technology and subject areas: Enterprise Automation, Collaboration Automation, Data Center Automation, Service Provider Automation, Security Automation, DevOps Automation, Developing Webex Solutions, or IoT.
- The new exams go live on 24th February 2020.
- Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist: For developers who have three to five years of experience with application development, operations, security, or infrastructure. This validates specialised knowledge and skills that connect development, operations, security and network operations in an environment focused on continuous delivery of applications and services using Cisco platforms and devices. The new exams go live on 24th February 2020.