ITIL® 4 Foundation + examen
- Code training ILFN4
- Dagen toegang 182 dagen
Deze training is in de volgende formats beschikbaar:
E-learning (in je eigen tempo)
Elektronisch leren in je eigen tempo
Op locatie klant
Op locatie klant
Vraag deze training aan in een andere lesvorm.
Advance your career in IT service management with the ITIL Official eLearning course, crafted by the creators of ITIL: Course and exam voucher, all in one bundle!
What skills will you acquire?
- Service management: Acquire a comprehensive understanding of industry-standard practices.
- Incident management: Acquire a comprehensive understanding of industry-standard practices.
- Method and tools: Acquire a comprehensive understanding of industry-standard practices.
Duration: 60 minutes
Minimum required score to pass: 65%
What will you learn?
Service management concepts: Learn the fundamental concepts of service management. What defines a service? What are its components? What is its value to stakeholders?
Service value system: Discover the framework that will help you create, deliver, and manage services, including the Service Value Chain, guiding principles, and governance.
Four dimensions of service management: Explore the four dimensions of effective service management: organisations and people, information and technology, partners and suppliers, and value streams and processes.
Guiding principles: Develop a mindset for adopting ITIL practices and adapting them to your specific needs with the seven guiding principles of ITIL 4.
Service Value Chain: Understand how the Service Value Chain helps organisations create value by optimising their activities and resources.
ITIL practices: Employ ITIL 4 practices to enable working methods aligned to your business strategy, improving the process of service development and supporting users.
Continuous improvement: Focus on the central ITIL 4 concept of continuous improvement, and the ways in which organisations can iterate and adapt their processes and services.
Service Level Agreements: Study the role of SLAs in defining and managing service quality, and the role of service level management in this context.
Key metrics and performance indicators: Grasp the importance of defining and tracking metrics and KPIs to measure the performance and effectiveness of IT services.
Inhoud trainingNaar boven
Expertly Crafted Content
- OTMs are created by the same experts who developed the textbooks and exams for each certification programme, ensuring that the content is accurate, comprehensive, and directly aligned with requirements.
Up-to-date and reliable
- You can trust that all your study materials are always current and in sync with the official exams, guaranteed.
- OTMs are easily accessible through Canvas, our online learning management system, and you can download and keep the resources for future reference, even after passing your exams.
Diverse Learning Resources
- Designed for self-directed independent study, OTMs offer resources to support a range of learning preferences, including workbooks for in-depth study, official books, and quick reference guides.
- Kickstart your learning journey with a welcome video, featuring industry experts, that will ignite your enthusiasm for what lies ahead on your certification path.
There are no pre-requisites for this course
- /nl-nl/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/emea/gk-polaris/gk-polaris-unlimited-training-subscriptions---250x600.png https://www.globalknowledge.com/nl-nl/training/online-it-training-subscriptions/gk-polaris?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=GK-Polaris-general&utm_content=course-overview #000000
- ITIL® 4 Foundation + examen
- Service Management & ITIL
- ILFN4 | ITIL® 4 Foundation + examen | Training Course | ITIL & Service Management.
- ITIL & Service Management