Cisco Certified Design Associate Certification
The Cisco Certified Design Associate certification indicates fundamental network design skills for enterprise environments that require networks designed for performance, availability, and scalability with the flexibility to meet rapidly evolving demands.
The Cisco CCDA curriculum focuses on design methodologies and objectives, addressing and routing protocols as well as network expansion considerations within basic campus, data center, security and wireless networks.
Exams and Recommended Training
|Required Exams||Recommended Training|
|200-310 DESGN||Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)|
CCDA certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for ICND1 exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.