Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- Course Code GKMSPL900
- Duration 1 day
This course is available in the following formats:
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Learn the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform. Create a simple PowerApp, connect data with CDS, build a Power BI Dashboard, and automate a process with Microsoft Flow.
Exam voucher is not included on complimentary sessions.
- Describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate
- Describe the Power Platform components: Common Data Service, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Microsoft Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps
Module 1: Introduction to Power Platform
Learn about the components of Power Platform, ways to connect data, and how organizations can leverage this technology to
- Power Platform Overview
- Module Summary
- Identify when to use each Power Platform component application to create business solutions
- Learn the value of using Power Platform to create business solutions
- Learn the components and features of Power Platform
Module 2: Get Started with Power Apps
Learn about the value and capabilities of PowerApps, and ways other organizations have leverage this technology to build simple applications for their business.
- Power Apps Overview
- How to Build an App Solution
- Create Staff Canvas App
- Complete the App
- Create Security Canvas App
- Learn how other organizations digitize their processes using Power Apps
- See Power Apps in action and learn options for making your first app
- Learn about what Power Apps is and its business value
Module 3: Introduction to Common Data Service
The Common Data Service allows you to delve into powerful, scalable data solutions in the cloud. Learn what makes the Common Data Service tick and how it can work with the Power Platform to create unique and efficient business solutions.
- Common Data Service Overview
- Module Summary
- Create Environment and Solution
- Create Entities and Relationships
- Import Data
- Descibe the difference between Common Data Service and Common Data Model
- Explain use cases and limitations of business rules and process flows
- Explain what environments, entities, fields, and relationships are in common data service
Module 4: Get Started with Power Automate
Learn how users can leverage Power Automate to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Power Automate Overview
- How to Build an Automated Solution
- Create Visit Notification Flow
- Create Security Sweep Flow
- See how Power Automate works and looks from the user's perspective
- Build a simple flow
- Learn the business value and features of Power Automate
Module 5: Get Started with Power BI
Learn how organizations can use Power BI to easily clean, display, and understand data to ensure better informed decisions.
- Power BI Overview
- How to Build a Simple Dashboard
Lab : Build a Power BI Report
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- See how Power BI works and looks from the user's perspective
- Learn how to build a simple Power BI dashboard
- Describe the business value and features of Power BI
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing
- GKMSPL900 | Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals | Training Course | Microsoft.