Exams Vouchers: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (AWS_SOA-CO1)
- Price: Please call
- Code: AWS_SOA-CO1
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level exam includes multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. You will have 80 minutes to complete it.
For more information about the exam for this certification please see thisweb page: https://www.globalknowledge.com/en-gb/certifications/certification-training/aws/sysops-administrator/sysops-administrator-associate
There are two types of questions on the examination:
- Multiple choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors).
- Multiple response: Has two or more correct responses out of five or more options.
Select one or more responses that best complete the statement or answer the question. Distractors, or incorrect answers, are response options that an examinee with incomplete knowledge or skill would likely choose. However, they are generally plausible responses that fit in the content area defined by the test objective.
Unanswered questions are scored as incorrect; there is no penalty for guessing.
Your examination may include unscored items that are placed on the test to gather statistical information. These items are not identified on the form and do not affect your score.
The exam tests your ability to:
- Deliver the stability and scalability needed by a business on AWS
- Provision systems, services, and deployment automation on AWS
- Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology
- Provide guidance on AWS best practices
- Understand and monitor metrics on AWS
This exam guide includes weightings, test domains, and objectives only. It is not a comprehensive listing of the content on this examination. The table below lists the main content domains and their approximate weightings
Domain 1: Monitoring and Reporting
- Create and maintain metrics and alarms utilizing AWS monitoring services
- Recognize and differentiate performance and availability metrics
- Perform the steps necessary to remediate based on performance and availability metrics
Domain 2: High Availability
- Implement scalability and elasticity based on use case
- Recognize and differentiate highly available and resilient environments on AWS
Domain 3: Deployment and Provisioning
- Identify and execute steps required to provision cloud resources
- Identify and remediate deployment issues
Domain 4: Storage and Data Management
- Create and manage data retention
- Identify and implement data protection, encryption, and capacity planning needs
Domain 5: Security and Compliance
- Implement and manage security policies on AWS
- Implement access controls when using AWS
- Differentiate between the roles and responsibility within the shared responsibility model
Domain 6: Networking
- Apply AWS networking features
- Implement connectivity services of AWS
- Gather and interpret relevant information for network troubleshooting
Domain 7: Automation and Optimization
- Use AWS services and features to manage and assess resource utilization
- Employ cost-optimization strategies for efficient resource utilization
- Automate manual or repeatable process to minimize management overhead