Cybersecurity Fundamentals (ITCA) + Exam
- Course Code CSXF
- Duration 2 days
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
Cybersecurity Fundamentals offers practical guidance for rising IT professionals. Get in the cyber know through the program's hybrid knowledge and hands-on learning. Gain insight into the principles of data and technologies that frame and define cybersecurity, its language and the integral role of cybersecurity professionals in protecting enterprise data and infrastructure.
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE): 15,5
- Examvoucher: 1 voucher included (Valid for 12 months)
- Delivery Format: Virtual Learning
- Date: 09-10 November, 2023
- Location: Virtual
Ideal for enterprises wishing to bring cybersecurity beginners, as well as information systems or any other employees, up to speed with a comprehensive understanding of:
- Cybersecurity's key concepts and its impacts on your business
- The integral role of a cybersecurity professional in protecting enterprise data and infrastructure
The Cybersecurity Fundamentals Course is ideal for college/university students and recent graduates, those new to the field, as well as those looking to change careers. It is also an excellent resource for professionals in the field looking for a cybersecurity refresher course.
At the completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Explain key concepts and components of cybersecurity
- Identify the key components of cybersecurity network architecture
- Describe risk management processes and practices
- Identify security tools, threats and vulnerabilities
- Describe different classes of attacks
- Describe new and emerging technologies
- Analyze threats and risks
- Appraise cybersecurity incidents
Take advantage of the convenience of online learning through eight hours of instruction that covers key areas of cybersecurity:
- Cybersecurity objectives and roles and the difference between cybersecurity and information security
- The Principles of Cybersecurity
- Information Security within Lifecycle Management
- Risks & Vulnerabilities
- Incident Response
An voucher is included.
Once you have completed this certificate, you will have demonstrable knowledge of:
- Cybersecurity Risk
Once you pass the final exam, you can add this ISACA certificate to your resume.
This certification is part of ISACA®s new Information Technology Certified Associate™ (ITCA™) certification programme.
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals (ITCA) + Exam
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals (CSX) | ITCA | Skillsoft Global Knowledge