Midmarket Acceleration - BE6000 Bootcamp
- Course Code BE6000
- Duration 3 days
Additional Payment Options
GTC 21 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
This course is focused entirely on the Cisco Business Edition 6000 solution, designed for organizations with up to 1000 employees. The solution offers premium voice, video, mobility, messaging, presence, and contact center features on a single platform and provides core communication capabilities that medium-sized businesses need for improved collaboration across the value chain.
During this course delegates will learn how the Cisco Business Edition 6000 solution ,enabled by virtualization technology, consolidates multiple applications on a single platform and how high-availability features can be maximised to support mission-critical voice, messaging, and contact center capabilities. Presence, Unity Connection, Jabber, Webex UUCX are all covered during this course.
This course is designed around Business Edition version 9.0
This course is designed for:
- Engineers, pre-sales, architects and network intergrators involved in the installation and deployment of a Cisco BE6000 solution. This course will also be of interest to Advanced Collaboration and Express Collaboation Channel Partners .
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand the BE6000 solution and market positioning
- Describe key virtualized collaboration applications: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity Connection (CUC), IM & Presence (IMP), Video (VCS-C), Contact Center (UCCX) and what’s new in version 9 (i.e. Native queuing, Paging, etc.).
- Maximise the use ofthe BE6000 sizing tools
- Learn step by step how to deploy and install a complete Cisco Business Edition 6000 Collaboration solution virtualized on the UCS C-Series platform.
- Connect and configure a user on BE6000
- Configure Unity Connection and user mailbox
- Install Cisco Jabber
- Complete inital setup and configuration of UCCX
- Understand mobility design considerations
- Customer Business Needs, Challenges Solutions
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Overview
- Getting Started Wizard
- Designing BE6000 Solutions
- VMware Overview for Business Edition
- Preferred Architecture
- Configuring BE6000 with Prime Collaboration Provisioning
- Prime Collaboration Provisioning, Deploy and Reports
- Administrative Settings
- BE6000 Simplification
- Pre-Configured Image
- Pre-Configured Image Defaults
- Defaults: Cisco Unity Connection
- Defaults: Prime Collaboration Provisioning
- CUCM Revision
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Good understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager - CVOICE and CIPT are recommended.The basics of Unified Communications Manager are not included in this course.