ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, Support + examen
- Code training ITIL4CDS
- Duur 3 dagen
Deze training is in de volgende formats beschikbaar:
Verbind naar een klas in HD
E-learning (in je eigen tempo)
Elektronisch leren in je eigen tempo
Op locatie klant
Op locatie klant
Vraag deze training aan in een andere lesvorm.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) module builds on the concepts introduced in ITIL® 4 Foundation. It is ideal for IT practitioners and leaders who want to make improvements to their organization’s service management methods, and to the operation of IT-enabled digital products and services.
CDS focuses on a practical and holistic approach to the creation and management of effective services, including the creation and improvement of value streams for new and existing services.
IT teams need to ensure that the services that they deliver meet demand, improve and evolve continually and meet the challenges of the changing times, all while keeping a strong focus on the delivery of value to customers.
Interactive self-paced content that provides flexibility in terms of pace, place and time to suit individuals and organisations. These resources also consist of online books, educational podcasts and vodcasts, and video-based learning.
- Format: Subscription
- Length: 90 Days
- IT Operations Manager
- Service Desk Manager
- Development Managers
- Infrastructure Operations Engineer
- Change and Release Manager
- Incident Manager
- Problem Manager
- Service Transition Manager
- Application Operations Engineer
- Availability Manager
- IT Coordinator
- Network Systems Administrator
- IT Support Manager; Technical Support Engineer
- Information Security
- Data Center Support Specialist
- and others
By studying the CDS course you’ll learn how established practices can be improved, how services are developed, and users supported with value streams. Find out how to increase service efficiency and how to create an effective flow of work, use new technologies and approaches and create a culture that’s geared towards success.
Taking the online CDS course will help you to design and improve value streams and adapt the ITIL practices that will benefit the entire IT function and wider business strategy. You’ll learn how services are developed and how users are supported.
You’ll be able to use ITIL practices to measure service performance effectively, improving efficiency across teams, value streams and workflows.
Learn how to plan and manage resources into effective value streams, integrating new and evolving technologies such as robotics, AI, machine learning and advanced analytics. CDS will also help you to work more holistically, working with the methodologies and frameworks that best suit your organizations’ requirements, including Agile, DevOps and shift left.
Inhoud trainingNaar boven
Module 1 SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 1 – Organizational Structures
- Lesson 2 – Culture, Competencies, and Teams
- Lesson 3 – SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 4 – Shift-Left
- Lesson 5 – SVS Planning and Resource Management
- Lesson 6 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 1
- Lesson 7 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 2
Module 2 – Value Streams for New Services
- Lesson 1 – Reviewing Service Value Chains and Service Value Streams
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for a New Service
- Lesson 3 – Using the Practice Guides
- Lesson 4 – Change Enablement – Part 1
- Lesson 5 – Change Enablement – Part 2
- Lesson 6 – Service Design and Software Development and Management Practices
- Lesson 7 – Service Validation and Testing
- Lesson 8 – Release Management and Deployment Management
Module 3 – Value Streams for User Support
- Lesson 1 – Using a Value Stream to Provide User Support
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for User Support
- Lesson 3 – Service Desk
- Lesson 4 – Incident Management
- Lesson 5 – Problem Management
- Lesson 6 – Knowledge Management
- Lesson 7 – Service Level Management
- Lesson 8 – Monitoring and Event Management
Module 4 – Know how to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Lesson 1 – Managing the Workload
- Lesson 2 – Options for Service Delivery
Module 5 – Course Recap and Exam Preparation
Successful completion of this course and exam provides a standalone qualification or can be counted towards ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation.
Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and be able to demonstrate that they have undertaken accredited training before taking the CDS exam.Aanbevolen vereisten:
- ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy + examen
- ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan, Improve + examen
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value + examen
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT + examen
- GRATIS NINTENDO SWITCH <p>Boek nu een training van 4 of meer dagen en ontvang een Nintendo Switch cadeau!</p><div class="button-cta"><a class="button" href="https://www.globalknowledge.com/nl-nl/training/acties-en-promoties/switch-it-up?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=switch_it_up&utm_content=course-overview" data-mce-href="https://www.globalknowledge.com/nl-nl/training/acties-en-promoties/switch-it-up?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=switch_it_up&utm_content=course-overview">BEKIJK DE AANBIEDING</a></div> /nl-nl/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/nl/switchitup_rightcolum_banner.jpg https://www.globalknowledge.com/nl-nl/training/acties-en-promoties/switch-it-up?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=switch_it_up&utm_content=course-overview #800080