EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) + Exam voucher
- Code training ECIH
- Dagen toegang 365 dagen
GTC’s 23 (incl. BTW)
Global Training Credits: neem contact met ons op voor meer informatie
Deze training is in de volgende formats beschikbaar:
Verbind naar een klas in HD
E-learning (in je eigen tempo)
Elektronisch leren in je eigen tempo
Op locatie klant
Op locatie klant
Vraag deze training aan in een andere lesvorm.
The EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) program focuses on a structured approach for performing the incident handling and response (IH&R) process. The IH&R process includes stages like incident handling and response preparation, incident validation and prioritization, incident escalation and notification, forensic evidence gathering and analysis, incident containment, systems recovery, and incident eradication. This systematic incident handling and response process creates awareness among incident responders in knowing how to respond to various types of security incidents.
Cybersecurity Professionals interested in pursuing incident handling and response as a career require comprehensive training on the IH&R concepts as well as real-world scenarios. The ECIH program includes hands-on learning delivered through iLabs, online labs within the training program.
EC-Council’s Certified Incident Handler provides students with a method-driven program that uses a holistic approach to cover vast concepts concerning organizational incident handling and response from preparing and planning the incident handling response process to recovering organizational assets after a security incident. The skills taught in EC-Council’s ECIH program are desired by cybersecurity professionals from around the world and is respected by employers.
- Penetration Testers
- Vulnerability Assessment Auditors
- Risk Assessment Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Application Security Engineers
- Cyber Forensic Investigators/ Analyst and SOC Analyst
- System Administrators/Engineers
- Firewall Administrators and Network Managers/IT Managers
- ECIH is a specialist-level program that caters to mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals. In order to increase your chances of success, it is recommended that you have at least 1 year of experience in the cybersecurity domain.
ECIH members are ambitious security professionals who work in Fortune 500 organizations globally.
- To enable individuals and organizations with the ability to handle and respond to different types of cybersecurity incidents in a systematic way.
- To ensure that organization can identify, contain, and recover from an attack.
- To reinstate regular operations of the organization as early as possible and mitigate the negative impact on the business operations.
- To be able to draft security policies with efficacy and ensure that the quality of services is maintained at the agreed levels.
- To minimize the loss and after-effects breach of the incident.
- For individuals: To enhance skills on incident handling and boost their employability.
Inhoud trainingNaar boven
- Module 01: Introduction to Incident Handling and Response
- Module 02: Incident Handling and Response Process
- Module 03: Forensic Readiness and First Response
- Module 04: Handling and Responding to Malware Incidents
- Module 05: Handling and Responding to Email Security Incidents
- Module 06: Handling and Responding to Network Security Incidents
- Module 07: Handling and Responding to Web Application Security Incidents
- Module 08: Handling and Responding to Cloud Security Incidents
- Module 09: Handling and Responding to Insider Threats
In order to maintain the high integrity of our certifications exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (I.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analyzed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the purview of a committee of subject matter experts that ensure that each of our exams not only has academic rigor but also has “real world” applicability. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall “Cut Score” for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a “per exam form” basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 78%.
Exam Name: ECIH 212-89
Number of Questions: 100
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Delivery: ECC Exam
Test Format: Multiple Choice
- EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) + Exam voucher
- Forensics & Incident Response
- ECIH | EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) + Exam voucher | Training Course | EC-Council.