Cisco Channel Partner Programme
The Cisco Channel Partner Programme is continually evolving, to ensure that Cisco partners have the ability to capture new opportunities, refine software and services skills, whilst differentiating themselves in the market.
A recent update has simplified the requirements allowing partners to select the path that fits the business they are today and the business they wish to become.
There are three main partner certification levels as well as two certification aimed at large multinational and global organisations:
- Select - Designed specifically for partners who sell to small and mid-sized business customers
- Premier – Provides an increased level of support and access to additional best in class products
- Gold – Provides the highest level of certification rewards and recognition
- Global Gold - Recognizes partners with expertise and resources to plan, design, implement and operate Cisco networking solutions across the globe.
- Multinational - Recognizes partners that have expertise in selling, deploying and supporting Cisco architectural solutions across multiple countries within a given Cisco GEO territory.
There are three levels of Specialisation:
Which reflect your depth of skills across certain technologies.
|Same name, all-new specialisation. Cisco have replaced their Express Specialisations to make it easier to learn, engage and open new avenues of business. There is now just one Express Specialisation with multiple tracks.||Cisco have reduced its mid-tier Advanced Specialisations from 13 to 5. They are now called Advanced Architecture Specialisations. Cisco have also retired all Advanced Technology Specialisations except for Advanced Video.||Obtain a Master Specialisation to reach the highest skill level. At the top-tier, Cisco has added a Master Networking Specialisation which encompasses software, automation, analytics, security and programmability.|
Cisco’s Select, Premier or Gold Certification rewards you for becoming an expert in a specific technology or business area providing members with exclusive branding resources and discounts as well as access to the latest technology training. Why not certify your skill set to show customers that you can help them become digital leaders.
Customised Learning Solution
Getting the required certifications and specialisations is within reach. Whether it's achieving Select, Premier or Gold status, Global Knowledge can help you get there with a customised learning solution.