E-Learning: Elearning: ITIL4 Specialist: Direct, Plan Improve (90 Days Subscription) + examen (ITIL4DPI-90)
- Prijs: eur894,00
- Code training: ITIL4DPI-90
The ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve module provides IT professionals and leaders with the ability to use ITIL methods in their overall IT strategy, creating an evolving IT organization with a strong and effective strategic direction. It demonstrates a clear alignment between strategy and operations and how to maximise outcomes. The module equips candidates with the skills to control, influence and inspire others to work in a desired way and create effective, high performing IT and digital teams.
It is a key component of both ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader.
DPI will help you to create regular reporting cycles and utilize Lean, Agile and DevOps ways of working and you’ll understand the importance of governance and compliance and help organizations remain resilient to digital disruption.
Interactive self-paced content that provides flexibility in terms of pace, place and time to suit individuals and organisations. These resources also consist of online books, educational podcasts and vodcasts, and video-based learning.
Length: 90 Days
The ITIL 4 Strategist module, Direct Plan and Improve, will help you to:
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement.
Taking the online DPI course will help you to ensure you’re working tactically to align your work to meet business objectives. You’ll break down silos by encouraging a holistic, systems-thinking approach to value co-creation and adapt tools and techniques across the operating model, with minimal disruption.
You’ll learn to use the ITIL guiding principles, strong business cases, robust planning and effective controls when developing change management programs aligned to organizational strategy.
Gerelateerde trainingenNaar boven
- GRATIS NINTENDO SWITCH <p>Boek nu een training van 4 of meer dagen en ontvang een Nintendo Switch cadeau!</p><div class="button-cta"><a class="button" href="https://www.globalknowledge.com/nl-nl/training/acties-en-promoties/switch-it-up?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=switch_it_up&utm_content=course-overview" data-mce-href="https://www.globalknowledge.com/nl-nl/training/acties-en-promoties/switch-it-up?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=switch_it_up&utm_content=course-overview">BEKIJK DE AANBIEDING</a></div> /nl-nl/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/nl/switchitup_rightcolum_banner.jpg https://www.globalknowledge.com/nl-nl/training/acties-en-promoties/switch-it-up?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=switch_it_up&utm_content=course-overview #800080