E-Learning: Elearning: ITIL4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (90 Days Subscription) + examen (ITIL4CDS-90)
- Prijs: eur894,00
- Code training: ITIL4CDS-90
The ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support module builds on the concepts introduced in ITIL 4 Foundation. It is ideal for IT practitioners and leaders who want to make improvements to their organization’s service management methods, and to the operation of IT-enabled digital products and services.
CDS focuses on a practical and holistic approach to the creation and management of effective services, including the creation and improvement of value streams for new and existing services.
IT teams need to ensure that the services that they deliver meet demand, improve and evolve continually and meet the challenges of the changing times, all while keeping a strong focus on the delivery of value to customers.
Who it’s for…
IT Operations Manager; Service Desk Manager; Development Managers; Developers; Infrastructure Operations Engineer; Change and Release Manager; Incident Manager; Problem Manager; Service Transition Manager; Application Operations Engineer; Availability Manager; IT Coordinator; Network Systems Administrator; IT Support Manager; Technical Support Engineer; Information Security; Data Center Support Specialist and others
The exam is included.
Exam duration is 90 minutes, 40 questions with a 70% pass mark (28/40).
Module 1 SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 1 – Organizational Structures
- Lesson 2 – Culture, Competencies, and Teams
- Lesson 3 – SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 4 – Shift-Left
- Lesson 5 – SVS Planning and Resource Management
- Lesson 6 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 1
- Lesson 7 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 2
Module 2 – Value Streams for New Services
- Lesson 1 – Reviewing Service Value Chains and Service Value Streams
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for a New Service
- Lesson 3 – Using the Practice Guides
- Lesson 4 – Change Enablement – Part 1
- Lesson 5 – Change Enablement – Part 2
- Lesson 6 – Service Design and Software Development and Management Practices
- Lesson 7 – Service Validation and Testing
- Lesson 8 – Release Management and Deployment Management
Module 3 – Value Streams for User Support
- Lesson 1 – Using a Value Stream to Provide User Support
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for User Support
- Lesson 3 – Service Desk
- Lesson 4 – Incident Management
- Lesson 5 – Problem Management
- Lesson 6 – Knowledge Management
- Lesson 7 – Service Level Management
- Lesson 8 – Monitoring and Event Management
Module 4 – Know how to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Lesson 1 – Managing the Workload
- Lesson 2 – Options for Service Delivery
Module 5 – Course Recap and Exam Preparation
Successful completion of this course and exam provides a standalone qualification or can be counted towards ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation.
Course duration: 18 hours
Course Access: 90 days
Candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation Course. The ITIL Foundation is a pre-requisite for anyone wanting to study higher level ITIL courses.
Gerelateerde trainingenNaar boven
- GRATIS NINTENDO SWITCH <p>Boek nu een training van 4 of meer dagen en ontvang een Nintendo Switch cadeau!</p><div class="button-cta"><a class="button" href="https://www.globalknowledge.com/nl-nl/training/acties-en-promoties/switch-it-up?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=switch_it_up&utm_content=course-overview" data-mce-href="https://www.globalknowledge.com/nl-nl/training/acties-en-promoties/switch-it-up?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=switch_it_up&utm_content=course-overview">BEKIJK DE AANBIEDING</a></div> /nl-nl/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/nl/switchitup_rightcolum_banner.jpg https://www.globalknowledge.com/nl-nl/training/acties-en-promoties/switch-it-up?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=switch_it_up&utm_content=course-overview #800080