Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
A Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) is ready to automate Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (RHEL 8) tasks using Ansible and shell scripting.You’ll have knowledge of how Ansible Automation interacts with other Red Hat technologies, allowing you to add automation to your regular deployment and configuration.
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills or require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate
- Students who have taken Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294) training course
- Students who are on the path to becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- Systems administrators who want to demonstrate competency in managing multiple systems
- IT professionals who work in a DevOps environment and want to demonstrate competency in automating part of their workload
- Red Hat Certified Engineers who are noncurrent or who are about to become noncurrent and wish to recertify as RHCEs
What do you need to become RHCE?
You are a Red Hat System Administrator on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHCSA)
Red Hat encourages you to take the Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294) training course to help you prepare for the RHCE exam.
Pass the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (EX294)
Next Step after earning the RHCE certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Best Practices (available soon)
Related training: Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices (D0447)