Cisco Continuing Education Program
Recertification via Cisco Continuing Education program
The Continuing Education program is intended to encourage candidates to maintain, grow, and diversify skillsets by offering flexible, configurable pathways to validate skills and recertify existing certifications. This will result in IT professionals bringing value to their organization and the industry by maintaining their status as a Cisco professional.
The Cisco Continuing Education Program offers all certification holders flexible options to recertify by completing a variety of eligible Continuing Education items. Each qualifying Continuing Education option has an assigned credit value. Complete any combination of items to achieve the number of Continuing Education credits required for your certification.
Qualifying Continuing Education item categories:
- Follow Instructor Led training courses (ILT)
- Complete e-learning training (ELT)
- Attending events (Cisco Live updates)
- Participating as an Item Author for development of Professional certification exams.
View here the training courses and e-learnings that will allow you to earn the required credits to recertify.
Recertify via Continuing Education
To recertify via Continuing Education, complete the following steps before your current certification becomes inactive:
- Enrolling the program by logging into the Continuing Education portal
- Agree to the Continuing Education program Terms and Conditions
- Complete your chosen recertification pathway which may include earning a specific number of CE credit form the preapproved Continuing Education offering
- Submit your completed item(s) for credit via the Continuing Education portal within 90 days of completing the item
- Recertification will be granted when the criteria is met/approved
Note, candidates must have an active certification (from the day the certification is earned through the day the certification expires/recertified) to earn credits