AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
Design and implement AWS architectures.
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty examination demonstrates advanced technical skills and experience in designing and implementing AWS and hybrid IT network architectures at scale.
Abilities Validated by the Certification:
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions using AWS
- Implement core AWS services according to basic architecture best practices
- Design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services
- Leverage tools to automate AWS networking tasks
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- We recommend candidates hold an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or a current Associate-level certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate, AWS Certified Developer - Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- Advanced knowledge of AWS networking concepts and technologies
- Minimum five years hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions
- Advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options (e.g., IP VPN, MPLS/VPLS)
- Networking technologies within the OSI model, and how they affect implementation decisions
- Development of automation scripts and tools
- CIDR and sub-netting (IPv4 and IPv6)
- IPv6 transition challenges
- Generic solutions for network security features, including WAF, IDS, IPS, DDoS protection, and Economic Denial of Service/Sustainability (EDoS)
Required exam and recommended training course
|Required exam||Recommended training||Exam Prep|
|ANS-C00||N/A||Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty (GK7388)|
AWS certifications are valid for 3 years. To maintain your AWS Certified status, you are required to periodically demonstrate your continued expertise by recertifying. Recertification helps strengthen the overall value of your AWS certification and shows individuals and employers that your credential covers the latest AWS knowledge, skills, and best practices. Learn more at the AWS website.